Monday, August 04, 2008

THREAD

i had the worst headache ever today. it started from the point i woke up and it hasnt stopped since. subsided maybe, only now though. the pain comes from the back of my head, the brain area. and it doesnt just hurt, it makes me dizzy and makes me wanna be jugglenaut(?spell)

i cant even spell the man's name now. i cant even think.

so i succumbed to the good ol' retail therapy method. bought some tees and am just waiting to see if this shipment will entice me to be a regular. hope not though, cos my work stint is ending soon.

my cash flow is coming to a halt. very soon.

caught "money not enough 2" a few days back. its a good show, really. but i chose a really awful time to catch it. it cuts the "wounds" open just as they were numbing and healing. makes me think about stuff i pushed all the way to the back of my memory. should have heeded my bro's advice.

but i didnt cry! haha. girls, beat that.

ugh. i feel horribly ill. havent felt okay in 2 weeks already. its like a tease because after one ailment goes away another sneaks up on me.

its precision, timing and flow is commendable.

i hate it.

and i'm popping pills like fisherman's friend.

ha.

pray for me. goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home